1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA? o Identity: Madness Live S.L. B73908402 or Postal address C / Torremesas 15, Murcia 30007 or Email: email@example.com
2. TO WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA? Any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user in this website. In addition, your email address can be used to send the newsletter of the website, as well as commercial communications about the services that may be of interest to you, if deemed appropriate and provided that the owner expressly confirms your consent for that end.
3. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA? The personal data provided will be kept as long as we do not request their deletion, up to a maximum of 6 years.
4. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA ?. The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the express consent that you provide us when accepting the different forms of the web or, and in case of contracting with us some service the execution of the contractual relationship that is pertinent.
5. WHAT DESTINATORS WILL THEY COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA? The data may be processed by different Treatment Managers in order to be able to use the services of the web. Said Treatment Managers, are legitimated to treat their data in the execution of the contract of the order with confidentiality clause included. The Managers of Treatment in no case may give your data. The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, as appropriate or while you are using the web services. List of treatment managers used for the management and use of the web: Google, INC - through its Google analytics service as a web analytics tool. More info Gigas Hosting S.A. - mail manager and web hosting More info
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU FACILITATE US YOUR DATA? Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether I am treating personal data concerning him, or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. And if so, I will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Procedure You can exercise these rights by letter (accompanied by a photocopy of D.N.I.) to the address: MADNESS LIVE! S.L. Department of data protection, with address at C / Torremesas 15, Murcia 30007 (Spain)
Si alguna entrada que estabas buscando no aparece en el portal, no te preocupes, dirígete por favor a www.madnesslive.es Ahí iremos actualizando la información sobre las distintas giras y como proceder.
Mucho ánimo y #QuedateEnCasa. Todo el equipo de Madness Live.
*Nota aclaratoria: Las giras POSPUESTAS tendrán nuevas fechas y las entradas serán válidas, es por eso que las devoluciones se harán bajo petición una vez salgan las nuevas fechas (estamos trabajando en ello)
Para las giras CANCELADAS, las devoluciones serán automáticas salvo, obviamente, tiendas (de hecho cerradas actualmente).